Colorado’s Scrap Metal Removal Specialists
At Scraps, we offer a range of specialty junk removal services to help you handle any cleanup situation, including scrap metal clean up and recycling.
As one of the most commonly recycled resources, metal can be reused for new products and purposes. Recycling metal reduces our need for producing more of this material and prevents scrap metal from simply sitting in a landfill. Properly recycling scrap metal is an important way that Scraps works to protect our natural environment.
Give us a call and allow our team of scrap metal removal specialists to do the heavy lifting.
What Types of Scrap Metal Recycling Do We Offer?
At Scraps, we can safely recycle the following common metals:
- Aluminum – one of the most commonly recycled metals, aluminum is found in many products you use every day.
- Brass – brass can be melted down and reused for a variety of products.
- Cast iron – items like cast iron skillets can easily be recycled.
- Copper – electrical wires, old pipes, and plumbing.
- Steel – steel is the most recycled material on the planet and retains its core properties after being recycled numerous times.
- Tin – found in a variety of common household items, such as pots, pans, electronics, and food cans.
- Zinc – commonly used in construction materials, zinc can be recycled and used to protect steel from corrosion.
- Nickel – nickel is all around us and can be found in smartphones, kitchen utensils, belt buckles, and more.
Are There Any Metals That Can’t Be Safely Recycled?
These metals include:
- Propane gas tanks.
- Lead found in some old televisions.
- Radioactive materials.
- Mercury that might be found in fluorescent lights.
- Paint cans.
- Motor oil.
- Certain vehicle parts.
If you’re not sure whether or not your metal items can be safely hauled away by our junk removal company, simply give us a call. We’ll identify which items we can haul away and recycle and even give you a free quote.
Why Choose Us for Your Scrap Metal Junk Removal?
Take a look at the Scraps difference:
Crystal clear communication
Effective communication is a cornerstone of our appliance and scrap metal removal service. With an intuitive, user-friendly scheduling system, you can schedule our team almost immediately. We’ll let you know exactly when you can expect our junk removal team so you won’t waste any time.
Prompt and friendly service
When you call Scraps, we’ll show up on time and complete your junk removal or scrap metal recycling as quickly as possible. As members of your community, we pride ourselves on providing prompt, friendly service.
We’ve mastered the ins and outs of the junk removal process and scrap metal recycling. With the right tools for the job and unmatched experience, our team can haul away almost any of your items, big or small.
Transparent quotes and pricing
You’ll never see a surprise or hidden fee from us. What we quote you is what you’ll pay—it’s that simple.
Clean Up the Clutter with Scraps Today
When you call the scrap metal removers at Scraps, you’ll have a team of professionals on your side with the experience, tools, and courtesy to get the job done right.
In addition to our scrap metal clean up, Scraps also specializes in residential junk removal and commercial junk removal of all shapes and sizes. We also offer dumpster rentals for those big jobs you want to take your time on. With our easy-to-use scheduling system and support from our entire team, we can often schedule same-day junk removal, estate clean up, or dumpster rentals. Here at Scraps, we pride ourselves on providing friendly, fast, and efficient service to all of our clients.
Contact us today or call our team of junk removal pros at (833) 428-5727. We’ll give you a free estimate, and before you know it, we can get to work decluttering your life.